Looking to dine out in Antigua?
Is the Caribbean island beach your thing?
A variety of local restaurants are within a five minute drive from your location. Why not try charming Falmouth Harbour or take a visit to historical Nelson’s Dockyard, whatever you decide you’ll be taken care of by the island’s fine hospitality. We’ve got you covered…just a short drive from your home away from home you’ll find white sandy cays ready to be explored! Pigeon Beach or Windward Beach are just a few of the getaways that are famous for making the islands a premier holiday destination. Alagana House is just a 5 minute drive from the Marinas at Falmouth and Nelson’s Dockyard.
- Sailing – Antigua is home to Antigua Sailing Week, Antigua Classic Regatta and RORC Caribbean 600 race.
- Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
- Sundays at Shirley Heights with the world famous Shirley Heights Steel Drum Band
- Walk up Monks Hill & around the historic forts located in Antigua
- Duty Free Shopping in St. John’s
- Fine Dining abounds in our restaurants serving traditional and international flavours
- Golf Courses
- Additional Website Links & Info:
- Antigua & Barbuda | Official Website
- Antigua RainForest | Zip Line Tours
- Kitesurf Antigua
- Spring Hill Riding Club Riding Tourism
- Cedar Valley Golf Club
- Golf – Jolly Harbour Antigua
- The Eco Tour | Adventure Antigua
Tour the island with former Olympian and local Antiguan guide, Eli Fuller.
- Wadadli Cats
Slice through the waves to the tunes of the Caribbean with the pro’s.