Alagana House is a luxury home boasting vaulted ceilings and sumptuous interiors nestled within manicured gardens above Falmouth Harbour.
Alagana House offers you and your guests endless Caribbean island fun, leisure and activities.
- Sailing – Antigua is home to Antigua Sailing Week, Antigua Classic Regatta and RORC Caribbean 600 race among many other sailing pursuits
- Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
- Sunday at Shirley’s Heights World Famous Steel Band
- Walks up Monks Hill & around the historic forts located in Antigua
- Duty Free Shopping in St. John’s
- There are 365 beaches in Antigua
- Fine Dining & Five Star Service
- Zip Lining through the rain forest
- Horse Riding
- Golf Courses
- Eco Tours
Suitable for mature families, groups of friends, couples, and honeymooners.
- Wheelchair Access: No
- Elder Access: Ask
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: Ask
- Suitable for Children: Yes
Private, Secure, Gated & Fenced One-Acre Property
Alagana House provides a secure environment within a one-acre gated property set back from the harbour and accessed by a semi-sealed road. The remotely operated front gate provides entry to the landscaped grounds and secure car park.
A dual-mode monitored alarm system is fitted whereby you may set a perimeter watch of full alarm watch from the touch of a button. There are CCTV security cameras mounted on the exterior of the property and the grounds are well lit at night.
*** Guests are strongly advised to book 4WD transport before arriving onto the island to ensure that a vehicle is available during their stay.***